Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Greenlight Laser Surgery Prostatctomy. TURP Or TUIP (Greenlight Laser Surgery) For BPH?

Prostatctomy. TURP or TUIP (Greenlight Laser surgery) for BPH? - greenlight laser surgery

I), BPH (benign prostatic hyperplasia and get up to urinate 2 to 3 times a night. I Flomax daily.
My doctor says I should not get Urology Greenlight laser (Tuip) or transurethral resection of the prostate (TUR) performed surgery. He said that both procedures are safe. (He was closer) to the laser surgery.
My questions are:
a) Which of the two procedures is more secure?
b) After surgery, urine flow better without drugs, but what happens to the frequency. I still get up to urinate at night? (In other words, will increase the capacity of the bladder?)

My doctor said it was "possible".

He participated in a study with 120-W GreenLight laser for the treatment of prostate --

1 comment:

Dirk Gently said...

When I for the laser treatment. After the flow should increase and should not have to get up to urinate at night, when it would be less pressure on the urethra and bladder by prostate is less. Go ahead and good luck.

Post a Comment