Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Basketball Shooting Shirts What Could Be Wrong With These People?

What could be wrong with these people? - basketball shooting shirts

I am not trying to be bad, or simply label people with mental illness. Anyway, it's the girl I know who is in special needs education, but I do not know what could cause this to himself. She always laughs at itself, and not she laughed a little funny, laugh out loud and not really care what people think. It is not even aware of what they think. Well, it's in my gym class, and not really talk to anyone. It is not in the corner and laughed, but not as completely ignored them. They tried to talk to her, but she said: "I do not know, calm, smiling and curious movements. It is strange, but because it will look like a face when laughing at times like this," Silly me ", or how she knows it is not appropriate, but it can not control myself, but I think this is only an expression of the face or it will have not laughed in a lecture hall at any time, but quietly in front of thousands of people. No one makes fun of themHowever, since the assumption that there is something wrong. She knows how to shoot basketballs, but the shirt make it a little (as if you feel a little too high, it is drawn down, and keep his books and bags, not knowing where to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment