Friday, December 25, 2009

Sinus Infection Relief TERRIBLE Sinus Infection, How Can I Find Relief?

TERRIBLE sinus infection, how can i find relief? - sinus infection relief

I have a sinus infection aweful. I went to the doctor and I did yesterday in an anit biotic. Today the day is 2

The main problem is the headache because of all the pressure. Its terrible. I study for final exams next week, and I can barely read the pages of my manual does not feel inexplicable amounts of pain in the eyes and head.

I have tried many over the counter drugs (excuse my spelling, musinex, Sudafed - Sudafed 3 types - regular, sinus headaches and sinus and asthma, allergy Tylenol work ...) any over the counter medications.

What can I do to relieve the pressure in the head just for a little while for me to study? (Even if it only for one hour)

No comments:

Post a Comment