Sunday, February 21, 2010

How Long Can Implant Bleeding Last Implant Bleeding Anyone?

Implant bleeding anyone? - how long can implant bleeding last

I would like to know more. As for how long? What kind of stains? When blood or no blood is not only a platform. I get many different stories around the world. Vi for 4 days. He had a small blood clot. And the time was quite brown. I know some people say it looks like we say no other implantation bleeding. I'm bleeding like a week before the normal time, I have learned that there are six weeks pregnant with my son almost 3 years. So I thought maybe implant bleeding. Was with him and look curdled. But this week, I bled for four days, the first three days was also the time of the day was the last day and all day long. I know that a test only thing I say I am, but what everyone implantation bleeding, which can be compared. ThatYou k

No comments:

Post a Comment