Thursday, February 11, 2010

Meralgia Paresthetica After Spinal Surgery I Had Spine Surgery 6 Years Ago & It Left Me With Meralgia Paresthetica, Has Anyone Dealt With This ?

I had spine surgery 6 years ago & it left me with Meralgia Paresthetica, has anyone dealt with this ? - meralgia paresthetica after spinal surgery

I'd place a spinal fusion and rods on the back with screws and bolts in the L3-4-5-box. Second day at home from the hospital in my right thigh began to numb on me. Dr. Ortho. said: "Oh, you've pinched a nerve, no problem, I can just go back and SNIP! After 36 Staples comes out of my back was not ready to reopen. I can only walk a short distance before it starts, deaf, and it burns and is very painful. Has anyone had a numb leg from spinal surgery and what have you done to make it better?

No comments:

Post a Comment